Now that we have announced this year’s Champion Beers at the Great British Beer Festival it’s time for you to consider the beers you want to nominate for the next Champion Beer of Britain (CBoB) competitions.
All CAMRA members have the chance to nominate beers in their local area via the CBoB voting website.
- Nominate up to five beers in each of the eleven categories to be put forward for the CBoB competition.
- If you only want to vote for a few beers that is permitted.
- You do not have to nominate all the beers in one go. You can alter your selections anytime up to the 1st November.
- Not all Beers are eligible for CBoB, mainstream beer styles like Bitters, Best Bitters, Strong Bitters & Golden Ales have to be available for at least 7 months of the year. Other beer styles have to be available for a lesser period depending on the rarity of the beer style.
- Initial nominations for CBoB are made at a local level so only beers that are produced in the area near you (based on your registered address) will be available for nomination.
How to Vote:
Any CAMRA member can login into the CBoB website www.cbobvoting.org.uk using their member login details. If you have forgotten these details you can reset your password by clicking here. Alternatively, you can contact the Membership Services team emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 798 8440.
Having logged in you will be able to access information about the nomination schedule.
If your Branch straddles more than one of the CBoB areas you will be able to vote, if you choose, in each area.
The CBoB voting system gives every CAMRA member the opportunity to have a say in who wins and becomes CAMRA’s Champion Beer of Britain.
Spread the word once you’ve voted #votecbob.
This year the nomination period runs from Tuesday, 1st September 2015 to Sunday, 1st November 2015.
Thanks for taking part,
Campaign for Real Ale